Do they call you crazy?
Show the World You’re Nuts!
The ladies have had their fifteen minutes of fame, so we want to open this next contest up to everyone. We’re in a re-tread mood, so we’re running an “Episode II” of our original “Show Us You’re Nuts” photo contest.
Last time it was aimed just at the guys, but we realize that some of you gals do crazy stuff too. So: Dads, grads, moms, kids, grandparents, firemen, military personnel and any other individual that takes part in gutsy, crazy or cool activities while wearing a Sport Kilt, NOW’S YOUR TIME TO SHINE AND SHOW US YOU’RE NUTS!
How to Enter
- Take a photo of yourself or your kilted friends doing gutsy, crazy or cool activities in your Sport Kilt.
- From June 15th through July 12th, visit our photo upload page and share your nutty photos
- Ratings will be open throughout the contest, allowing you to rate on contest photos as they’re shared.
- Tell your friends and family about our contest so they can rate their favorites too. Just link them to the Sportkilt.com “Show Us You’re Nuts – Episode II” Photo Gallery!
Hurry, the opportunity to rate ends on Thursday, July 12th. The winners will be determined on July 13th based on community ratings, and the winners will be announced the following Monday (July 16th).
So get out there and take some crazy photos, that is if you really want to show us you’re nuts! Just remember to be safe and have fun!
What the Winners Get
- The lucky Sport Kilt fan that submits the photo which wows the most voters, and has the highest rated photo will win a Free Custom Sport Kilt of their choice from Sportkilt.com!
- Second place winner will receive a $100 gift certificate code valid at SportKilt.com
- Third place winner will receive a $50 gift certificate code valid at SportKilt.com.
Entries & Ratings Are Closed…
No purchase necessary to win – just submit your photo. Approximate value of the 1st place prize is $50-250, depending on kilt chosen by winner. Second and third place prizes have a value of $100 and $50, respectively, and can only be redeemed on sportkilt.com; they cannot be exchanged for cash. Winnings are non-transferrable. Chances of winning depend on the number of photos submitted by the Sport Kilt community of users. Winners will be determined by community ratings; the top three photos when gallery is sorted by “Highest Rated” on July 13th will be the winners.